We are looking for skilled and enthusiastic persons to join the Marketing team behind the leading gaming events in the region – Balkan Entertainment & Gaming Expo and Eastern European Gaming Summit.
If you are interested in becoming part of the team, please send your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The data you provide is considered Personal Data and will be treated accordingly. We will store your data only for the period of the campaign and after that will be erased. We will contact only short-listed candidats.
Volunteer Program 2019
BEGE & EEGS 2019
19-21 November, Inter Expo center, Sofia
The Volunteer Program is an excellent option to:
- Gain some useful knowledge about event organizing
- Makeuseful contacts with professionals from the industry
- Get know-how from the experts
- Have free access to all of the lectures and panels
- Join the EEGS Masterclass
- Join the contest for startup companies – Gaming StartUp Challenge
- Excercise your English
- Add one more certificate for special contributions to your collection
- Finally, we will all party together at the official EEGS Networking Party and the grand BEGE Party plus many more accompaning events.
The volunteers will be able to choose from various activities connected with the organizing and contributing to the events:
- Interviewing speakers and exhibitors
- Technical support during EEGS
- Technical support during BEGE
- Writing for the BEGE&EEGS bulletin
- BEGE Awards Support
- Gaming StartUp Challenge Supporter
- BEGE Party Support
- EEGS Networking Party Support
- Social Media Masters
You currently study or have recently graduated university in one of the following fields: Marketing, Journalism, Media and communications, or another field in common.
You have excellent spoken and written English (Level B2+).
You have excellent communication skills and ability to cooperate.
You are flexible and adapt quickly to different circumstances.
You have good writing skills and look good on camera (only for positions 1 and 5)
Start your career!
Find out the challenging and exciting aspects of the gaming industry!
Meet the industry’s leaders and make useful contacts!
- The gaming industry in Bulgaria is one of the most stable and progressively developing.
- The gaming tourism is very important for developing the tourism sector in the country.
- The annual income from gaming is more than 120 million leva.
Come visit our Career center and find out many opportunities for career development! + Everyone will win a prize!
When: 20-21 November 2019
Where: Inter Expo center, Sofia, Bulgaria
Bring your CV!