The career center is searching for ambitious, motivated and energetic individuals who are looking for new challenges and prospects for their successful career development.
Designed to aimed at covering the aspiration of both platforms to contribute to the professional training and the improvement of the skills of the staff of the gaming and entertainment industry, the career center offers the following three options:
The volunteer program of BEGE and EEGS gives you the opportunities to be part of the team of the exhibition and the conference of gaming and entertainment industry and take part in the organization of both wide-scale platforms and contribute to the better organization and positive atmosphere.
The areas you can contribute for are:
Technical support during the exhibition and the conference
Registration help during the exhibition
To assist with the execution of the accompanying events – BEGE Party, EEGS Party и Gaming Startup Challenge 2023
The advantages of the program:
• You will gain experience in the organization of world-wide scale events;
• You will meet leading figures from the gaming field;
• Know-how from the professionals of the industry;
• You will have free access to all lectures and panels, exhibition space and all accompanying events and the Masterclass of EEGS and in the Gaming StartUp Challenge;
• You will have access to all lectures and panels, exhibition space and all accompanying events;
• You will have access to the Masterclass of EEGS and in the Gaming StartUp Challenge ;
• You will exercise your written and spoken English in communication with the international media partners;
• You will get a certificate for participation;
• Finally, we will add fun during the official cocktail of EEGS and grand-closing party of BEGE.
We are looking for:
- well organized, responsible and active person;
- team player;
- has good communication skills;
Our career stand is open from 22 till 23 November at Inter Expo Center to welcome all students who wish to start their career in gaming and entertainment industry.
It is a free entrance and give the opportunity to take a full look at all activities from the industry and receive up to date information regarding the internships options, directly from our HR experts and leave their CV.
If you are interested, send your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The data, which you provide is considered as Personal Data and will be treated accordingly. We will store it only for the period of the campaign and then will be erased. Only successful candidates will be contacted.