BEGE Expo & EEGS 2017
20-23 November, Inter Expo center, Sofia
The Volunteer Program is an excellent option to:
Gain some useful knowledge about event organizing
Makeuseful contacts with professionals from the industry
Get know-how from the experts
Have free access to all of the lectures and panels
Join the EEGS Masterclass
Join the contest for startup companies - Gaming StartUp Challenge
Excercise your English
Add one more certificate for special contributions to your collection
Finally, we will all party together at the official EEGS Networking Party, the beauty contest Miss Gaming BEGE and last, but not least at the grand BEGE Party (22.11.2017).
The volunteers will be able to choose from various activities connected with the organizing and contributing to the events:
- Interviewing speakers and exhibitors
- Technical support during EEGS
- Technical support during BEGE Expo
- Writing for the BEGE&EEGS bulletin
- BEGE Awards Support
- Miss Gaming BEGE 2017 Supporter
- BEGE Party Support
- EEGS Networking Party Support
- Social Media Masters
You currently study or have recently graduated university in one of the following fields: Marketing, Journalism, Media and communications, or another field in common.
You have excellent spoken and written English (Level B2+).
You have excellent communication skills and ability to cooperate.
You are flexible and adapt quickly to different circumstances.
You have good writing skills and look good on camera (only for positions 1 and 5)
Start your career!
Find out the challenging and exciting aspects of the gaming industry!
Meet the industry's leaders and make useful contacts!
- The gaming industry in Bulgaria is one of the most stable and progressively developing.
- The gaming tourism is very important for developing the tourism sector in the country.
- The annual income from gaming is more than 120 million leva.
Come visit our Career center and find out many opportunities for career development! + Everyone will win a prize!
When: 22-23 November 2017
Where: Inter Expo center, Sofia, Bulgaria
Bring your CV!